A Deep Dive Into Authentic Community
…And Train in the Tools to See and Invite Out the Worlds of Deep Connection and Richness Available,
in Every Relationship and Interaction.
Upcoming Aletheia weekend intensives:
July 24-26, 2015, Boulder Colorado
“Relationship seems to be more important than ever and yet more elusive than ever. For all of postmodernism’s emphasis on the relational or cultural components of life, they have offered pitifully little in terms of actual practices to authentically awaken and get in touch with this dimension. This is where The Integral Center excels!”
– Renowned Integral Philosopher Ken Wilber
If you’ve ever experienced dullness, flatness, or a lack of satisfaction in the depth of your connection with others…and KNEW that there was more possible, but you weren’t sure how to get there…
And you want more of those moments of…
- A loved one’s eyes light up with gratitude for finally feeling Seen for the unique gift that they are…
- Crying tears of relief from realizing we can let go of a self-image we’ve been carrying for years….
- Raw, edgy excitement at feeling finally free to say what’s REALLY true for us, without holding back from fear of what others might think.
- Profound spiritual realization, often only found in a monastery or intense meditative practice…
Well, that’s what we’ve been living, and we want you to be a part of this movement.
We’re inviting you, a member of our Integral Community, to a 3 day intensive that will fundamentally transform the way you relate to people, and have you relating to people in a way that transforms them.
In this weekend, the Integral Center team shares with you this unique and powerful art form they have come to call Integral Circling™.
OK, WHAT IS THIS “CIRCLING” BUSINESS?
Simply put, it’s the best work we’ve found for creating extraordinary and profound intimacy in relationships—an organic, in-the-moment interpersonal process that’s equal parts art form, meditation, and encounter group.
Though it works exquisitely in intimate relationships, it can be applied in all areas of life because it’s so organic, non-analytical, effective, and *fun*…
Here’s more about Integral Circling™, from Bryan Bayer, AuthenticWorld co-founder:
The purpose of Circling is twofold…
1. Circling uncovers our “relational blind spots”—the places where we push away the depth of connection and intimacy that’s possible, whether we’re:
- In relationship and want to deepen with our partner…
- Single, and looking to attract someone to explore deeper connection with…
- Looking for deeper connection with ANYONE—family, friends, prospective clients…
Through this fresh, direct-experience in-the-moment process, we have more Choice about how we respond…when we’re aware of our blind spots.
2. The experience of “Being Seen” for who we authentically are is one of the most rewarding experiences we can have as human beings…and Circling teaches us exactly that — how to see and celebrate each person for the unique flavor they bring to the world.
CIRCLING IS AN “INTEGRAL PRACTICE” THAT WILL EVOLVE YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS, THROUGH RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS
This practice will foster your AGENCY…through transcending who you thought you were, to discover an expanded sense of self, while fully experiencing and including every previous layer that this new layer is grounded in and arising from.
This practice will also foster your capacity for COMMUNION and CONNECTION –
Through sharpening your ability to deeply See and Connect with others.
“I’m Loving the Circling Practice – and Enjoying the Hell Out of this Deep-Dive!”
I am inspired and challenged by — in other words, completely loving — the Circling Practice as a pathway into We Space. This practice of intentionally attuning to and riding the flow of subtle energy currents in dialogue opens new worlds and ignites possibilities. I am enjoying the hell out of this deep dive into the center of relationship … I feel alive, engaged and totally lit up.
– Marianne Rowe, MS,
Integral Community Member, Marriage and Family Therapist, 58, California
Wherever your relationships are at now, we guarantee you’ll taste new depths of intimacy and connection in this workshop. And you’ll bring it back into your life, leaving you and the people you meet uplifted and enriched, for the rest of your life.
In this weekend intensive, you’ll:
- Find it more easy, comfortable and natural to fully Be Yourself, and Express Yourself.
- Know wholeness, peace, freedom and love as an Embodied Experience.
- Set a new bar on the depth of intimacy available, with your closest loved ones and strangers alike.
- Learn and practice relating with people in a way that opens their eyes, minds, and hearts.
- See the unconscious water you’re swimming in, and see the new choices that are possible in your life.
- Have a deeper experience of connection with the whole that we’re living inside of.
BOTTOM LINE: ARE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS TRULY BLOWING YOU AWAY?
Here’s the bottom line: We can all talk about connection and inspiring relationships, but ask yourself this: Are your interactions actually revelatory? Do your day-to-day conversations crack you open, so your life is never the same?
If not, and you’re inspired by having more tearfully nourishing interactions, deeper and more rewarding connections, then join us for what promises to be a profound weekend, and a benchmark for the depth of connection possible in your life.
“For the First Time Since I Was A Child, I Feel Free. I’m In Touch With How Much I Love My Life, And The People In It.”
Circling with AuthenticWorld in a space of safe, open inquiry has had me come to know myself with an ever-increasing clarity. As my patterns become conscious… I can see them as they occur, and from this place of knowing, I now have choice.
For the first time since I was a child I feel free. Things are still really hard, and still the world occurs as bright and beautiful. I’m in touch with how much I love my life and the people in it.
– David Bollt,
Artist, 40, Florida
DETAILS & LOGISTICS
2015 Aletheia Intensive Dates:
July 24-26, 2015, Boulder Colorado
The intensive is a 3 day weekend. It will start Friday afternoon and end Sunday evening, in beautiful Boulder, Colorado at The Integral Center’s 12,000 square foot facility, home to a community of people who are pioneering new forms of human transformational practices.
The Aletheia Integral Relating Intensive is not for everyone. Admission is by application only. If you’re interested in applying or want more information, please contact Sujana at email@example.com or here:
There is a $200 early bird discount through April 10th, 2015, bringing the total to $795.
The fee for the course is $795 for members of The Integral Center. Early bird for IC members is $595.
* Must have been or remain a member for at least three months.
Registration cost does not include accommodations or meals during the weekend.
Contact us now to secure your place in what promises to be a unique, transformative experience for you and your relationships.
There are limited partial scholarship discounts available. Don’t let the price of the course stand in your way of this experience.
Training with Authentic World has given me an understanding and a framework to know why I love what I love. I knew that I loved connecting with people and being real. I didn’t realize it could be taught! When I started learning it, I saw that in my favorite moments with people, this is what I was doing. And these guys have taken it apart so that it can be taught and can be reproduced more consistently.
Another other thing I love about this work: It allows people to be in the moment and experience themselves and others without a story. Without rejecting story, just seeing that it’s not necessary for revelation.
Circling brings us into a shared experience of the truth of the moment, a space of rawness To me, that’s where magic happens, and that rawness is powerful fuel for my spiritual growth.
– Becca Fresco,
Somatic Bodyworker, 28, California.