If you’ve ever experienced dullness, flatness, or a lack of satisfaction in the depth of your connection with others…and KNEW that there was more possible, but you weren’t sure how to get there…
And you want more of those moments of…
- A loved one’s eyes light up with gratitude for finally feeling Seen for the unique gift that they are…
- Crying tears of relief from realizing we can let go of a self-image we’ve been carrying for years….
- Raw, edgy excitement at feeling finally free to say what’s REALLY true for us, without holding back from fear of what others might think.
- Profound spiritual realization, often only found in a monastery or intense meditative practice…
Well, that’s what we’ve been living, and we want you to be a part of this movement.
We’re inviting you, a member of our Integral Community, to a 3 day intensive that will fundamentally transform the way you relate to people, and have you relating to people in a way that transforms them.
Upcoming Aletheia dates:
No dates currently scheduled
“Relationship seems to be more important than ever and yet more elusive than ever. For all of postmodernism’s emphasis on the relational or cultural components of life, they have offered pitifully little in terms of actual practices to authentically awaken and get in touch with this dimension. This is where The Integral Center excels!”
- Renowned Integral Philosopher Ken Wilber
In this weekend, the Integral Center team shares with you this unique and powerful Relational Leadership art form they have come to call Integral Circling™.
What are people saying about Aletheia?
Details and Logistics
The Aletheia Integral Relating Intensive is not for everyone. Admission is by application only.
These events have limited availability, and the fee for the course is: $995.
We don’t throw around the phrase relationship as spiritual practice anymore. We actually mean it. At least once a day I have an interaction with someone where one of us, if not both of us, have the experience of realization of transcending who I thought I was, while more richly including my embodied experience. Effortlessly, by virtue of an integral quality of relating.
—Decker Cunov, co-founder of The Integral Center, and senior course leader for Aletheia