Monday, April 30, 2012
6:45pm until 8:30pm
Free to Anyone
You’re busy. Why would you come to this?
When you attend this working demo of The Productivity Game (TPG)…
1. You’ll put in 25 minutes of focused work towards something you care about.
2. You’ll experience how co-working makes it easier to focus
3. You’ll be ready to use this new productivity tool in your life
4. You’ll be prepared to join our TPG co-working space, mornings at the Integral Center
And that’s just the beginning. If you decide to join our TPG: Foundation program…
1. You’ll learn to see your work life as a game, instead of forcing yourself to get work done
2. You’ll have lots of support to change/improve your work habits
3. We’ll improve your relationship to priorities, planning and email
4. You may observe, like some of our clients, significant shifts in how you see yourself
Please bring whatever you need (laptop, iPad, pen and paper) to do 25 minutes of work. What you work on is less important than how. You may bring your own task, or I will suggest a fun one.
We will start and end on time. Here is the schedule:
6:45 Doors open
7:00 Check-ins, how to play The Action Game
7:15 We all do an Action
7:40 We all take a break
What are people saying about TPG?
“This has been a Godsend.” -Casey Capshaw
“Really evolutionary… A higher level of productivity.” -Robert MacNaughton
“I really am focused on what I’m doing entirely and I’m not just suddenly deciding to take a quick look at Facebook, ESPN or whatever I like to distract myself” -Peter Fabish
“If you make a product out of this, I would actually put a warning label that says, Warning! Actions may be highly addictive!” -Benjamin Buell