How do you make ethical judgements in your community?
How do we deeply honor where any person in our life is coming from, while maintaining our boundaries and protecting what we care about the most?
I’m quite excited to share this recording with you between Integral Center co-founder Decker Cunov and Integral mega-pandit Ken Wilber.
In this discussion on the role of Community in evolving consciousness you’ll learn about:
– 60’s communes, and why so few of them lasted…
– The role of shame as “Social glue” (Decker gets chills from this discovery)
– Re-examining cultural taboos (incest, murder, teacher/student relationships)
– How we replaced shame with machine guns
– The 3 ways community can accelerate consciousness – sangha, subtle energy, and circling