Listening to Robert interview Rachel Zurer from Conscious Company Magazine I am reminded that not everyone sees the way we do business as the driving force for how our society operates like I do. The fact that my co-workers here at The Integral Center take it as seriously as I do has me feeling seen and met. I’m constantly treating how I do my job as a social experiment to see how I can shape society in a better way. You may have noticed my little social experiment with Gaia Orion’s merchandise for sale in the Reception Area. I want to enroll the community in taking responsibility for the merchandise staying safe and I experimented with asking people to count the inventory after they purchase something (so if something is stolen I’ll know about it sooner and won’t have to scan through as many hours of security footage). We’ll see if it works, I’ll keep you posted!
In This Issue:
- Robert interviews Rachel Zurer, editor of Conscious Company Magazine for the RLS Podcast.
- The next Aletheia Integral Relating Intensive is scheduled for November 17th to 19th.
- Gaia Orion’s prints, jewelry, and books are for sale in the Reception Area through Oct 29th.
There’s a lot of great events so look at our online calendar for more info and any last minute changes.
Membership Coordinator, Building Manager, etc.
On the Front Lines of Conscious Business
Rachel Zurer is the Editorial Director for Conscious Company Media & Magazine which shares inspiring, cutting edge stories about business as a force for good in service of elevating consciousness in the business world.
Rachel, from her position in the “fire-tower” of Conscious Business, discusses with Robert the concept in broad strokes, as well as examples that demonstrate the trends, dignities, and disasters of this noble pursuit.
– What’s at the intersection of consciousness and business?
– A definition for Conscious Business: considering all stakeholders and relationships
– Beyond environmental impact, social entrepreneurialism enables business to be a tool for positive change
– How your workplace and business can also be a powerful place for personal growth and transformation
– The dignities and disasters of profit motivation as well as applying more “consciousness” to business
– Moral High-grounding and how the trends of “consciousness” can create a lot of “shoulds” that are worse than the problems they’re trying to solve
– What’s the key to succeed in this nuanced complex day and age?
Rachel will be presenting at the upcoming Relational Leadership Summit in Boulder Colorado, Oct 26-29th. Learn more here: relationalleadershipsummit.com
Aletheia ~ Authentic Relating Intensive
November 17th through 19th
There won’t be many more opportunities to experience an Aletheia weekend in this building. Let’s get a few more fun, fantastic, fruitful programs filled before we have to go somewhere else. Invite your friends and family to come check us out if they haven’t yet. Aletheia is the best intro to Integral CirclingTM for new people where they are held and circled by the best trained circling facilitators in the world!
Find out more and enroll at http://integralcenter.org/aletheia
Gaia Orion Merchandise
Now through October 29th in the Reception Area
Gorgeous and affordable, Gaia’s museum quality prints and jewelry are here at The Integral Center for this month only! Medium prints are $50, Large are $75, Sterling Silver Jewelry is $50. She also printed books with all the paintings in her show that are available on a sliding scale of $10-$20. You can pay with cash, check, paypal, or card using the self-checkout system. Stop and shop during our normal hours. Her original paintings are also for sale with prices on the tags. Call Jacki at 303-834-7784 if you want to purchase an original. Many pieces by other artists through out the building are also for sale. Look for tags with the artist’s contact info and contact them directly.
For mobile friendly version of the schedule Click Here.
Click on event names for details and use browser back button to return to the schedule.