I’ve been having the White Room downstairs fixed up and it should be available next week for member use. It will have new carpet and paint. Let me know if you’d like to rent it hourly. I’m planning on keeping it free of large furniture. Chairs, meditation cushions, yoga mats, and folding tables can be brought in.
In This Issue:
- Jason Digges talks with Austin TX community leader Michael Blas about circling from uniqueness.
- The next Authentic Relating Comprehensive starts October 6th, Early Bird ends August 25th.
- The Luminous Circling Intensive with Decker Cunov and Anna-Lisa Adelberg is just over a week away.
There’s a lot of great events so look at our online calendar for more info and any last minute changes.
Membership Coordinator, Building Manager, etc.
This Authentic Life Episode 12 ~ Michael Blas
Michael Blas is local community leader in the Austin TX community and has been training with several of the major circling organizations for the past 3 years. He is currently seeking his masters in psychology. Join us for this dialog where we geek out about circling from our uniqueness.
Authentic Relating Comprehensive
3 Weekends over 5 Months starting October 6th
ARC is a three-weekend intensive training designed to improve every aspect of your relationships and infuse your life with the opportunities for richer, more rewarding, more powerful interactions. Those extraordinary “peak experience” states, will develop into ongoing traits in your life.
Over three in-person weekends and through group coaching, focused personalized feedback, and assignments to implement new ways of relating in your life, this training will upgrade what we like to call “Relational Intelligence.” You’ll learn to practice and apply our refined set of Authentic Relating communication tools and principles. As as a result, you’ll increase the quality of your relationships with everyone around you, including your ongoing relationship with yourself!
Here’s Some of What You’ll Learn in The ARC Training…
- How to inspire others with your passion so that they’re moved and excited to support you in co-creating something. This is HUGE if you’re an entrepreneur running a business or otherwise looking to “make your contribution” in the world.
- Develop listening superpowers so that others feel deeply heard, understood, and regularly express gratitude for your attention to detail, your perceptiveness, and your respect for any differences you uncover together. They’ll open up as you “tune-in” to them with ease.
- How to have deeper connection with those who challenge you most, even your family. Even those relationships in your life that seem most stuck in old grooves can be refreshed and enriched with new depth and more realness. We’ll support you in doing this artfully and ecologically (translation: without screwing up your life!)
- Discover your own personal strengths, as well as your blind spots. One of the most powerful aspects of this training will be receiving honest, direct feedback from others about how you occur to them.
- How to effectively deliver raw or edgy feedback, to others in a way that has them fully receive it and be grateful for your reflection.
- Skillfully navigate challenging social dynamics and conversations. When difficulties or conflict arise from unmet expectations, misunderstandings, or broken agreements, you’ll have the skill and confidence to dive in and work things out.
- Uncover the themes and tendencies you bring to each of your relationships, both present-day, and through your personal history, and learn to use this self-knowledge to refine your own personal style and approach to communicating and relating.
Here’s What is Included…
3 in-person weekends where you’ll be practicing the art of effective Authentic Relating and communication skills in direct contact with your peers. You’ll receive personalized feedback, reflection, and guidance from our world-class team of facilitators.
Group coaching and peer support between weekends through regular conference calls and an exclusive online group.
Life integration assignments designed for you to uncover your relational patterns playing out in your life and to put into practice what you’re learning in the relationships that matter the most to you.
Extraordinary community experience that builds over time as you work through the weekends and support each other in your assignments between weekends.
Find out more and enroll at http://integralcenter.org/ARC
Luminous Circling Intensive
Be radically inspired and reveal your capacity for effortless genius.
In your most poignant moments with people, those that forge friendships and alliances for life, you access a deep place in yourself and contact a deep place in another. Like any sneak peek at mastery, these profound moments can be so elusive… the harder you try to recreate them the less likely they are to happen again.
We’ll spend two days guiding you deeply into your own relational genius, in ways that will take everything you do to a higher level.
This event will be a unique experience as Anna-Lisa will be adding dimension to Decker Cunov’s no-nonsense approach to deep connection. With these added subtle dimensions you may feel a radical new level of intimacy, access parts of yourself and others you have never or rarely experienced before, and experience a quicker and deeper channel into profound healing.
Tap into these subtleties and you’ll start to feel what distinguishes master facilitators from the rest; how they pull insights about people out of seemingly thin air; and how the spaces they hold take on a seamless flow where things unfold magically and synchronously.
– Extremely deep and vulnerable intimacy practices, potentially unearthing buried emotions and memories
– New ways of perceiving/noticing to take your facilitation (and relationships) to the next level
– Energetic practices that are both healing and enlightening
– Train-the-Trainer exercises in which you explore deeply with someone and receive exquisitely subtle feedback on ways you can facilitate even more profoundly rewarding moments for yourself and anyone you are connecting with
Luminous Circling Intensive, at the Integral Center in Boulder CO
August 19-20th, 10am-6pm both Saturday and Sunday
Registration Cost – $550
Early Bird Discount – $475 if paid by August 4th
For mobile friendly version of the schedule Click Here.
Click on event names for details and use browser back button to return to the schedule.